Ran across this program on WebMD and wanted to share it with you:
With the WebMD Food & Fitness Planner You Get:
- Weight, fitness and daily calorie recommendations based on your personal goals.
- Access to food nutrition and fitness data information on more then 37,000 foods and over 650 activities, exercises and sports — all with tracking and personal calorie calculations.
- Portion size guidelines based on common household objects to help you manage your serving sizes.
- A printable planner to keep you on track throughout the day.
It's been proven that people who plan their meals and exercise everyday are more successful in meeting their healthy eating and weight goals than those who don't create a plan.
Meet your goals:
Step 1. Set your goal and calculate recommendations.
Step 2. Plan your foods and activities.
Step 3. Follow your personal plan.
Did You Know...
- Most restaurants serve 2-4 times the recommended serving sizes.
- You could be adding more then 100 extra calories to you plate resulting in a weight gain of 10 or more pounds per year!
- The WebMD Food & Fitness Planner contains the new WebMD Portion Size Plate to help you understand serving sizes and prevent overeating for lifelong success!
- Lack of time is the reason most people don't exercise.
- People usually don't think to count day-to-day activities (yard work, laundry, etc) as healthy calorie burners.
- The WebMD Food & Fitness Planner will give you a personalized target heart rate calculation to help you achieve the greatest fitness benefits.